Steps to Enrolment
To enroll contact the program located in your community to arrange for a tour and to meet with the Supervisor of that program.
The staff will assist you with:
- Enrolling in school
- Applying for child care subsidy and income assistance through Children's Services Division of the Regional Municipality of Niagara. The Regional Municipality of Niagara also offers a program called LEAP, Learning, Earining and Parenting. This program supports parents between the ages of 15 - 21 years who are pursuing their education.
You may choose to enroll in school and seek subsidized child care before coming to visit our programs. We have added a list of links that you can access for both your educational and subsidy information.
Apply for subsidized child care and register for a spot on the licensed child care waitlist. Visit the website or call (905) 984-3750, Ext. 3897
Niagara Region Education Links visit:
- Conseil de district du Centre Sud-Quest
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique Centre-Sud
- District School Board of Niagara
- Niagara Catholic District School Board
- Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Brock University
- Business Education Council of Niagara